There are 4 items of Unfinished Business on the agenda for the upcoming council meeting this Tuesday at 7pm:
- A report on the developer fees charged for major projects and the estimated amounts that will be collected for the five major projects currently under construction in the city:
- Avalon Bay—280 apartments
- Glendora Station—53 townhouses
- Foothill 533—144 townhouses
- Gables on 66—20 single-family houses and 120 townhouses
- Monrovia Nursery (La Colima)—121 single-family houses
- A water conservation update and request for a budget increase for fiscal year 2014-2015 of $158,000 to fund the water conservation and turf removal rebate program.
- A report on the National Forest Foundation’s (NFF) efforts to establish a San Gabriel Mountains Community Collaborative Group to assist in the development of a proposed land management plan for the newly created San Gabriel Mountains National Monument. This includes a request by Mayor Nelson to be confirmed as the City’s representative to the NFF Community Collaborative Group.
- An update of the November, 2014 through May, 2015 City of Glendora Strategic Plan and Objectives.
There is no New Business on the Agenda.
If you are unable to attend Tuesday’s council meeting in person, you may watch it at home on channel 3/31, or view it live on the city website at this link: http://www.ci.glendora.ca.us/residents/online-videos
Upcoming meeting agendas are posted on the City website prior to each council meeting, along with video archives of prior meetings.